The goblin scales the heights in screenshots!
We’re happy to unveil a series of exclusive images in the run-up to E3 in Los Angeles, where Styx: Master of Shadows will be presented at Focus Home Interactive’s booth (West Hall Booth 5512)!
Styx, the goblin assassin, is climbing his way up the Tower of Akenash.
From the murky, oppressive depths of the tower to the opulent and magnificent summits where the elite guards and the citizens of the tower reside, Styx will have to work hard to reach his objective: The Tree, the source of the Amber, the promise of infinite riches he would like to possess. Master assassin and part-time thief, Styx will be able to remove any objects hampering his progress: but don’t leave any clues behind that could betray your presence to the guards… like a lifeless body in a walkway!
But not only humans and elves inhabit the Tower of Akenash; other fantastic creatures also roam the gloomy halls and passages of this immense tower, and it’s generally wise to avoid them. if you don’t want to end up as dinner for a hungry Orc!
Stay tuned on the devblog, more details about the game are coming!
20 Notes/ Hide
- somegameygames reblogged this from styxgame
- inkytomes reblogged this from styxgame
- thetimthetoy reblogged this from styxgame
- forsakenescapist reblogged this from styxgame
- januarymountain reblogged this from styxgame
readasaur reblogged this from monkeybusinessfiles and added:
I’ll be honest, I’m mostly just looking forward to the rule 34 fanart. ^^;
- jerseydevil-sketchs likes this
- themarquisdehoto likes this
- apebit likes this
- redapeguy likes this
- burlyburr likes this
zollith reblogged this from monkeybusinessfiles and added:
STYX FROM OF ORCS AND MEN WHAT
- zollith likes this
- readasaur likes this
- monkeybusinessfiles reblogged this from gargoylesngoblins
- gargoylesngoblins reblogged this from styxgame
- theraphos likes this
- hightechzombie likes this
- ohmystarsngarters reblogged this from styxgame
- styxgame posted this